- Boulet Tooled Midnight Cowgirl Boots - Snip Toe
- Item # 045R37
$269.99 Online Price
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Smooth black leather foot flaunting leatherette lacing sits under a hand tooled black 13" leather shaft. Easy-on pull straps. Leather lined. Single stitched welt. 2" cowgirl heel and updated snip toe profile. Imported from Canada.
- 13" shaft
- Leather outsole
- Stylish snip toe profile
- Full grain leather construction
- Ornate leatherette lacing details foot & counter
- Dazzle the dance floor in these Boulet boots.
- Entire shaft features ornate hand tooled design