- Boulet Hand Tooled Dankan Ranger Cowgirl Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 0450M9
$244.99 Online Price
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Hand tooled leather foot with protective saddle vamp sits under a hand tooled 12" leather shaft. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps. 1 1/2" roper heel and modern square toe profile. Imported from Canada.
- 12" shaft
- Boulet Rider sole
- Modern square toe profile
- Full grain leather construction
- Hand tooled leather foot & shaft
- Quality boots for a true cowgirl by Boulet.
- Smooth leather saddle vamp offers added boot protection