- Triple Needle Stitching for Strength & Durability
- Rivets at Stress Points for Added Strength
- Three Piece Lined Hood w/Lacelock Drawstring
- Rib Knit Cuffs & Waistband
- Two Lined Front Hand Warmer Patch Pockets
- Pleated Elbows for Ease of Motion
- Inside Mesh Cell Phone Pocket w/Hook n' Loop Closure & Storage Pockets - Left Side
- Additional Inside Storage Pocket Located at Right Side
- Covered Front Zipper
- Brushed Body Lining
- Polyester Lining in Sleeves
- Medium Weight Polyester Insulation
- 100% Cotton Duck
- Durable Water Resistant Finish
This Walls Insulated Water Resistant Hooded Duck Jacket was built for warmth. The triple stitching and rivets at stress points provide strength and durability for longer wear. The lined pockets, sleeves, hood, and covered zipper keep you insulated from the cold. Machine wash. Style(s): Z35325BRN, Z35325BLK
The Walls product line includes a full range of insulated and non-insulated utility apparel for use in the workplace and recreational activities, including Coveralls, bib overalls, jackets, pants, shirts and vests. Traditional consumers include farmers, ranchers, hunters, mechanics, construction workers, oil field workers, as well as individuals who just like to wear a good looking garment to keep warm and dry.
Walls clothing has a multitude of uses in the workplace and the sporting field, but only one true goal - to manufacture and sell the finest utility apparel on the market for people who need and understand the virtues of great workwear. In our view, Walls’ “wearable tools” are as critical to our customer’s success as the tools they carry.
Since George Walls began manufacturing his trademark one-piece coverall in the mid 1900s, Walls has been dedicated to creating products that deliver true working performance. Every detail in a Walls product from the fabric to the construction is designed to benefit the user, whether in the work place or in the field. From the ranch, to the oil field, to the duck blind, Walls’ products are created by people that truly understand the working environment and believe in what they’re doing. That’s the foundation of the Walls culture.