- 6" Shaft height
- Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard® waterproof leathers
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Steel shank
- OrthoLite® footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® cover
- Constructed on a TiTAN® last for superior fit
- Comfort-engineered with a contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Polyurethane outsole has aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Sole is non-marking, oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Made with Ever-Guard™ leather, a hard-wearing enhanced waterproof leather that provides ultimate protection against abrasion and heat. Timberland has used it to reinforce high-wear areas for extra durability in rugged work conditions. It's ten times more resistant to abrasion than traditional leather, heat resistant up to 346 degrees Fahrenheit and waterproof to boot.
Timberland Pro Series work boots have been created exclusively for working professionals who need the best comfort, durability and foot protection on the job. These boots are specifically engineered to meet worksite demands. The Pro series have safety features that meet industry standards while providing the maximum comfort. These boots are built to last, built for comfort and built for work. Timberland Pros are dedicated to work. They use the finest, most durable materials for longer wear and greater comfort over the lifetime of your boots. You can count on Timberland Pro for the latest and best technology for you to "finish" and "get" the job done.
Steel Toe: Meet ANSI Z41 PT99 safety standards and feature a roomier steel toe box than most other boots for a more comfortable fit.
Guaranteed Waterproof: Our waterproof styles feature waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry. Insulated Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, and moisture-resistant Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
Timberland PRO® Rubber: We use a durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer high slip-resistance, abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces - mud, wood, work floor or roof.
Electrical Hazard: Our work boots with Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41 PT99 standards to provide protection from open circuits.