Print Boot Features:
- Premium full-grain leather
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole with Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant
- Timberland PRO® rubber "double toe" and rubber backstay
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology in the polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Steel-Flex® puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover
Engineered specifically for those who spend long hours on their feet, Timberland PRO®'s Endurance collection redefines comfort by featuring their exclusive anti-fatigue technology, which absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting, all-day comfort where you need it most. They've constructed their Timberland PRO® Endurance 8-Inch Steel Toe from premium, rugged leather and added a slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole to infuse confidence into every step, regardless of what surface you're on.
Electrical Hazard Rated,
Timberland Pro Series work boots have been created exclusively for working professionals who need the best comfort, durability and foot protection on the job. These boots are specifically engineered to meet worksite demands. The Pro series have safety features that meet industry standards while providing the maximum comfort. These boots are built to last, built for comfort and built for work. Timberland Pros are dedicated to work. They use the finest, most durable materials for longer wear and greater comfort over the lifetime of your boots. You can count on Timberland Pro for the latest and best technology for you to "finish" and "get" the job done.
Steel Toe: Meet ANSI Z41 PT99 safety standards and feature a roomier steel toe box than most other boots for a more comfortable fit.
Guaranteed Waterproof: Our waterproof styles feature waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry. Insulated Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, and moisture-resistant Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
Timberland PRO® Rubber: We use a durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer high slip-resistance, abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces - mud, wood, work floor or roof.
Electrical Hazard: Our work boots with Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41 PT99 standards to provide protection from open circuits.