- Premium full-grain leather
- Steel toes
- Electrostatic dissipative
- Cement construction
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Active heel lock lacing system for secure heel set and personalized fit
- Rubber outsole
- Low profile for high surface contact
- Slip-, oil-, heat-and abrasion-resistant
- Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent, static dissipative performance
- Conductive polyurethane footbed
- ”Safe Grip” rubber outsole
- Low-profile tread pattern for high surface contact
Timberland Pro Men’s Gladstone Steel Toe Oxford Work Shoes meet ASTM static dissipative standards and protect you from static buildup or discharge. Along with the ASTM certified steel toes, you’re covered for most any worksite conditions. The full grain leather uppers feature a lace-up style that lets you adjust the fit so it’s snug but doesn't pinch. The non-metallic fiberglass shanks give your feet the extra support they need for those tough workdays. The leather-lined collar reduces abrasion and keeps your brown shoes snug around the ankles. The conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts make sure you have the best in consistent static dissipative performance. The low-profile treads are non-marking, oil-, and slip-resistant. They were constructed with SafeGrip technology to give you excellent traction on any terrain while still providing superior shock absorbency. Buy a pair today and your feet will thank you.
Timberland Pro Series work boots have been created exclusively for working professionals who need the best comfort, durability and foot protection on the job. These boots are specifically engineered to meet worksite demands. The Pro series have safety features that meet industry standards while providing the maximum comfort. These boots are built to last, built for comfort and built for work. Timberland Pros are dedicated to work. They use the finest, most durable materials for longer wear and greater comfort over the lifetime of your boots. You can count on Timberland Pro for the latest and best technology for you to "finish" and "get" the job done.
Steel Toe: Meet ANSI Z41 PT99 safety standards and feature a roomier steel toe box than most other boots for a more comfortable fit.
Guaranteed Waterproof: Our waterproof styles feature waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry. Insulated Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, and moisture-resistant Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
Timberland PRO® Rubber: We use a durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer high slip-resistance, abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces - mud, wood, work floor or roof.
Electrical Hazard: Our work boots with Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41 PT99 standards to provide protection from open circuits.