- 360 Degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Waterproof full-grain leather is soft to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining
- Lining features integral anti-microbial treatment
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe offers lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured open-cell PU footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® cover
- Abrasion-, slip-, and oil-resistant rubber outsole
The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® collection meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is designed for hard working service professionals. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, the TiTAN® workboot brings together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining. It's no surprise that it's become one of their most popular and versatile collections.
Timberland Pro Series work boots have been created exclusively for working professionals who need the best comfort, durability and foot protection on the job. These boots are specifically engineered to meet worksite demands. The Pro series have safety features that meet industry standards while providing the maximum comfort. These boots are built to last, built for comfort and built for work. Timberland Pros are dedicated to work. They use the finest, most durable materials for longer wear and greater comfort over the lifetime of your boots. You can count on Timberland Pro for the latest and best technology for you to "finish" and "get" the job done.
Steel Toe: Meet ANSI Z41 PT99 safety standards and feature a roomier steel toe box than most other boots for a more comfortable fit.
Guaranteed Waterproof: Our waterproof styles feature waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry. Insulated Lightweight, high-lofted, quick-drying, and moisture-resistant Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
Timberland PRO® Rubber: We use a durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer high slip-resistance, abrasion-resistance and oil-resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces - mud, wood, work floor or roof.
Electrical Hazard: Our work boots with Electrical Hazard Protection meet ANSI Z41 PT99 standards to provide protection from open circuits.