- Artist: Valor Lee and Karlynn Keyes
- British horse that represents English style riding
- Base is the British Flag
- English style tack and a British flag saddle pad
- A bay horse with four white socks
- Available for a limited time only
This Big Ben Painted Pony is a replica of a British horse representing English riding. In honor of the 2012 Summer Olympics that will be held in London, three English riding disciplines will be hosted; Dressage, Eventing, and Jumping. The finest horses will be show-cased in London. This horse was named after of the famous Big Ben Clock Tower, since it is one of the most recognizable symbols in the world. Celebrate all things British with this "Big Ben" figurine.