- Unisex, women's sizes available
- Cold-conditions hunting boots
- Fleece lining
- All the standard MUCK BOOT™ features
- Stretch-fit topline binding
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon
- 100% Waterproof, lightweight, and flexible
- New Mossy Oak Break-Up® Camo
- MS-1 molded outsole
- Additional achilles overlay
- 2mm Thermal foam underlay added to the instep area
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed (internal)
- Comfort range of -40ºF to 60ºF
The Original Muck Boot Company™ provides comfortable boots for messy and tough conditions. The fleece lining will help produce heat while the stretch-fit topline binding snugs to the calf to keep warmth in and cold out. The 2mm thermal foam underlay is added to the instep area for additional warmth for a comfort range of -40ºF to 60ºF. The wrap-up toe bumper and additional achilles overlay provide added protection to the feet. A MS-1 molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability through unknown hunting terrain.
Mossy Oak Break Up
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.