- Unisex, women's sizes available
- Stretch-fit topline binding
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- 100% Waterproof, lightweight, and flexible
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps entire perimeter
- Outsole provides maximum protection and stability
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber overlay
- Added toe protection with a wrap-toe bumper
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85 degrees
The Original Muck Boot Company™ provides comfortable boots for messy and tough conditions. The Hoser Classic Hi muck boots are great for men and women in all-conditions. The topline binding snugs the calf to keep warm in and cold out. The flex-foam bootie is 100% waterproof, lightweight, and flexible. A self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter of the boots to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain. These muck boots are great for all conditions, the comfort range is from sub-freezing conditions to 85 degrees.
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.