- Unisex, women's sizes available
- All the standard MUCK BOOT™ features
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon
- 100% Waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps entire perimeter
- Additional achilles overlay
- Shank reinforcement for added support
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
- New Mossy Oak Break-Up® camo
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85º
The Original Muck Boot Company™ provides comfortable boots for messy and tough conditions. The Fieldblazer boots have all the standard MUCK BOOT™ features and more to make up the best all-terrain sport boots. The 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon is 100% waterproof, lightweight, and flexible, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in many different conditions. A self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter of the boots to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain. An additional achilles overlay and a wrap-up toe bumper provide added protection in vital areas.
Mossy Oak Break Up
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.