- Unisex, women's sizes available
- Rugged outdoor boots
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon
- 100% Waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Extended rubber overlay for added protection
- Additional achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Seamless, quick-clean rubber reinforcement
- Self-cleaning outsole wraps entire perimeter to provide maximum protection
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up toe bumper
- Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85 degrees
The Original Muck Boot Company™ provides comfortable boots for messy and tough conditions. The Edgewater, Hi, boots feature all of the standard MUCK BOOT™ features plus many more to create a great pair of rugged outdoor boots. The stretch-fit topline binding snugs the calf to keep warmth in and cold out. An added wrap-up toe bumper and additional achilles reinforcement provide added protection. The seamless rubber overlay is easy to clean and the self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter to provide maximum protection and stability on steep terrain. With a comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85 degrees, these boots are great for almost any job.
The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the sole purpose of building the most comfortable, high performance footwear on the market. The need for a more comfortable boot for use in messy and tough conditions led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear.
Every boot in the line is expected to deliver the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original footwear. In just a few years, the line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care markets.
Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that goes beyond the expectations of customers around the country. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.