- Antique saddle full-quill ostrich leather foot
- Purple and white calfskin leather 11" shaft
- Cushion insole for comfort all day long
- Leather outsole with rubber grip heel
- Durable double stitched welt
- 1 1/8" Walking heel
- Square toe
- Show your support for TCU with these officially licensed boots
- Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Show your school spirit with these officially licensed Texas Christian University western boots by Nocona. Made with full quill ostrich leather, these boots have a unique look that everyone will love. Full-quill ostrich leather is known for its extreme comfort and flexibility characteristics. Paired with a purple and white calf-skin leather shaft, these boots will not let you down. A cushion insole offers hours of comfort while the square toe will keep you looking good. The double stitched welt highlights the slim leather outsole. Be the envy of TCU enthusiasts with these great looking boots that are proudly hand crafted in the USA.