- Full-quill ostrich leather foot and calfskin leather shaft
- 11" Shaft height
- Cushion insole for comfort all day long
- Leather outsole with rubber grip heel
- Durable double stitched welt
- 1 1/8" Walking heel
- Square toe
- Show your support for Oklahoma State University with these officially licensed boots
- Proudly handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Show your school spirit with these officially licensed Oklahoma State University western boots by Nocona. Made with full-quill ostrich leather, these boots have a unique look that everyone will love. Ostrich is well known for its durability and flexibility. A cushion insole offers hours of comfort while the square toe will keep you looking good. The double stitched welt highlights the slim leather outsole. Be the envy of Oklahoma State University enthusiasts with these great looking boots that are proudly hand crafted in the USA.