- Waterproof Leather
- Exact Lacing System with Inside Zipper
- Gunmetal Eyelets/Stainless Steel Washers
- 3360 Ballistic Nylon Waterproof Coated PU
- Geunine Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking Lining Treated With Agion Antimicrobial
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Removable Air Flow Comfort Orthotic Insert
- Polyurethane Midsole
- TPU Outsole
- Steel Toe meets ASTM I75/C75 Standards F2413-05
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards F2413-05
These John Deere Boots have all the features a work boot needs and the conveinence of a waterproof zipper. The removable air flow comfort orthotic insert has a genunie Cambrelle II mosisture wisking cover that is treated with Agion antimicrobial that prevents odors and the growth of fungus. Agion is the only prevention system proven safe and effective enough to be called antimicrobial. The waterproof breathable membrane is built into the boot to trap moisture between the lining and the leather outside boot. The tempered steel shank protects and provides support for the arch. The TPU outsole is abrasion, oil, acid and alkali resistant for your protection. Style(s): JD7601
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.