- Tumbled Waterproof Barnyard Acid Resistant Leather
- Leather Padded Collar And Achilles Tendon Area
- Eyelets & Hooks Set On Stainless Steel Washers
- Geunine Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking Lining Treated With Agion Antimicrobial
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Removable Air Flow Comfort Orthotic Insert
- Foot Insulated With 1000 Grams Of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Eco-Friendly Oil Resistant "Bob" Rubber Outsole
- Extra Full Fit Steel Toe meets ASTM I75/C75 Standards F2413-05
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards F2413-05
These John Deere Boots were made for working in the barn. Barnyard Acid Resitant leather is specially treated which makes it three times stronger and two and a half times more abrasion resistant. The boots are “pasture-poop-proof". This leather will resist alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, manure, urine and lactic acids. The removable air flow comfort orthotic insert has a genunie Cambrelle II mosisture wisking cover that is treated with Agion antimicrobial that prevents odors and the growth of fungus. Agion is the only prevention system proven safe and effective enough to be called antimicrobial. The 1000 grams of Thinsulate will keep your feet warm in in extremely cold weather conditions such as temperatures below zero degrees Farenheit. The tempered steel shank protects and provides support for your arch and protection when using a shovel. The Goodyear welt Construction is recognized worldwide as a superior method of footwear construction for durability. Style(s): JD8995
Electrical Hazard Rated,
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.