- Tumbled and Oiled Leather
- Soft, High Abrasion, Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Non-Removable Covered Cushion Insole
- Eyelets and Hooks set on Steel Washers
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Lightweight High Abrasion Polyurethane "Digger" Outsole
- 6" Shaft
- Steel Toe meets ASTM Standards
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards
These John Deere® Women's Boots keep you protected and comfortable anywhere. The removable orthotic insert and soft, moisture wicking lining will keep your feet comfortable and dry. The tempered steel shank protects and provides support for the arch. The soft, flexible, and lightweight rubber outsole gives you the agility of an athletic shoe and the steel toe gives you the protection of a work boot. Style(s): JD3693
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.