- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Work Comfort Technology Series
- 6” shaft
- Lace-up with eyelets and hooks
- Steel Toe
- Electrical hazard rated
- Barnyard-resistant shell
- Cambrelle II lining with Agion antimicrobial
- Highly breathable waterproof membrane
- Removable orthotic Airflow polyurethane insert
- Breathable from heel to toe
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and washable
- Tempered steel stabilizing shank
- Direct attach construction
- WCT dual-density polyurethane midsole and outsole
From cleaning stalls to spreading hay, working on the farm can be tough. With these John Deere® Men's WCT waterproof 6” Steel Toe Work Boots, the elements of the farm can stay where they belong, not in your boots. These boots are made with Barnyard-Acid-Resistant bull hide leather, meaning they’re long lasting and will also keep your feet dry and comfortable. A tempered steel shank offers stability and support while you are on your feet. The Agion antimicrobial lining helps fight foot odor as well as maintaining breathability. These boots also offer the Air Flow Comfort Orthotic insert which features a gel heel and ball shock absorbers with a moisture control sock lining for ultimate comfort. Whether you work out on the ranch or in your yard these boots will be a perfect fit.
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.