- Full-grain leather
- 8” shaft
- Fire-Resistant and Metatarsal Guard Series
- Padded collar and Achilles heel guard
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Removable Airflow polyurethane comfort insert
- Rubber fire retardant vamp
- Oil and high abrasion resistant vamp
- Steel shank
- Goodyear welt construction
- Lightweight oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Poron XRD flexible metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
We've all stopped to admire a lawn mower now and then, and the slickest and baddest grass machines are usually made by John Deere®. But when you can't ride on that amazing mower, you're going to be on your feet...probably working hard. And these John Deere® Men’s 8” Fire Retardant Metatarsal Guard Work Boots do everything except cut the grass. Rated to meet or exceed EH standards, the soles of these oil, heat, and slip-resistant boots are ASTM F2413-05 approved to absorb dangerous electrical hazards. While the composite toes protect the tips of your feet, the puncture-resistant steel shank and metatarsal guards help to protect the rest. They guard the tops, sides, and bottoms of your feet from dangerous impact, puncture, and compression. Airflow comfort inserts keep your stride cushioned from toe to heel. Ball shock absorbers and gel heels absorb shock right where it's going to impact your steps the hardest. Aside from comfort and looks, just like a John Deere® Tractor these boots are made to last thanks to a Goodyear welt technique, making the outsoles durable and repairable/replaceable, increasing the lifespan of the boots. So stop and admire these John Deere® Men’s 8” Fire Retardant Metatarsal Guard Work Boots all you want. But if you really want to do yourself a favor, you'll stop and put them on.
Electrical Hazard Rated,
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.