- Crazy horse waterproof leather
- 6” shaft
- Metatarsal Guard Series
- Puncture resistant
- Composite toe
- Poron XRD Metatarsal Guard
- Airflow comfort insert
- Waterproof HBR membrane bootie with Agion Antimicrobial lining
- Removable orthotic Airflow open cell PU insert
- Moisture-wicking cover
- Breathable from toe to heel
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Tempered steel shank
- Flexible Lenzi puncture-resistant sole plate
- Welt construction
- EVA midsole
- “Combine III” lightweight oil, heat and slip-resistant leather outsole
Get to work in these John Deere® Men’s 6” Waterproof Met Guard Work Boots. The full-grain waterproof leather lace up shaft, lightweight slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant outsole, and padded ankle collar provide a comfortable and durable atmosphere for your feet while working. The Poron XRD flexible Metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards to keep you safe on the job. Whether you work out on the ranch or in the yard these boots will be a perfect fit.
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.