- Waterproof leather
- Work Comfort Technology Series
- Aluminum Alloy safety toe
- Electrical hazard rated
- Airflow comfort insert
- WCT II Comfort System with Poron® XRD insert
- Padded pigskin collar
- Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
- Moisture-wicking super-knit lining with HBR membrane waterproof bootie
- Removable orthotic Airflow open cell PU insert
- Moisture-wicking cover
- Breathable from toe to heel
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Tempered steel shank
- Oil-resistant phylon midsole
- Cement construction
- “Hex” design lightweight oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole
Get to work in these John Deere® Men’s 6” WCT Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boots. The full-grain waterproof leather lace up shaft, lightweight slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant rubber outsole, and padded pigskin ankle collar provide a comfortable and durable atmosphere for your feet while working. A tempered steel shank offers stability and support while you are on your feet. The Agion antimicrobial lining helps fight foot odor as well as maintaining breathability. These boots also offer the Air Flow Comfort Orthotic insert which features a gel heel and ball shock absorbers with a moisture control sock lining for ultimate comfort. The aluminum alloy toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards to keep you safe on the job.
Electrical Hazard Rated,
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.