- Barnyard-Acid-Resistant bull hide leather
- Work Comfort Technology Series
- Steel Toe
- Airflow comfort insert
- Moisture-wicking lining treated with Agion Antimicrobial lining
- Removable orthotic Airflow open cell PU insert
- Moisture-wicking cover
- Breathable from toe to heel
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine washable
- Tempered steel shank
- Welt construction
- Cushioning forepart and heel shock absorber
- “Backhoe” lightweight oil and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
From cleaning stalls to spreading hay, working on the farm can be tough. With these John Deere® Men's 6" WCT Steel Toe Lace-Up Work Boots, the elements of the farm can stay where they belong, not in your boots. These boots are made with Barnyard-Acid-Resistant bull hide leather, meaning they’re long lasting and will also keep your feet dry and comfortable. A tempered steel shank offers stability and support while you are on your feet. The Agion antimicrobial lining helps fight foot odor as well as maintaining breathability. These boots also offer the Air Flow Comfort Orthotic insert which features a gel heel and ball shock absorbers with a moisture control sock lining for ultimate comfort. The steel toe meets ASTM MT75 standards to keep you safe on the job. Whether you work out on the ranch or in your yard these boots will be a perfect fit.
The John Deere brand stands for reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made. Manufactured by Dan Post Boot Company, John Deere boots are perfect for working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work.