- Work Comfort Technology System
- Tan tramper waterproof leather
- 12" Shaft height
- Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insert
- Tempered steel shank
- Waterproof construction
- Injected polyurethane outsole and midsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM I75/C754 standards F2413-05
- Electric hazard meets ASTM I75/C75 Standards F2413-05
From waterproof construction to a steel toe, these boots by John Deere® have almost anything you could need and want in a work boot. The waterproof leather is leather that is treated during the tanning process to resist moisture. Non-moisture wicking leather is tested 50,000 flexes without any water coming through the leather. The antimicrobial lining prevents odors and growth of fungus. Agion is the only prevention system proven safe and effective enough to be called antimicrobial. The tempered steel shank offers strength and protection while pushing a shovel. These boots will stand up to the job and keep you comfortable all day!
Style(s): JD4604, JD4605
The John Deere brand stands for reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made. Manufactured by Dan Post Boot Company, John Deere boots are perfect for working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work.