- Dark brown waterproof leather
- Barnyard acid resistant leather
- 10" Shaft height
- Genuine Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic
- Tempered steel shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Oil, slip and heat resistant combine II rubber outsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM I75/C75 standards F2413-05
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM standards F2413-05
These boots work just as hard as you do. These Waterproof steel toe wellington boots by John Deere® are great for all kinds of wear. With weatherproof and barnyard acid resistance leather, and a waterproof membrane these boots will keep your feet dry in moist and wet conditions. The Tempered shank, Goodyear welt, and steel toe, and electrical hazard compliance makes gives these boots superior durability providing protection and comfort for your feetStyle(s): JD4383
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.