- Oiled Waterproof Leather
- Genuine Cambrelle II Moisture-Wicking Lining Treated with Agion Antimicrobial
- Flexible Internal Metatarsal Guard meets ASTM MT75 Standards
- Removable Air Flow Comfort Orthotic
- Non-Removable Stainless Steel Puncture Resistant Full Sole Plate
- Diamond Plate Rubber Toe and Heel Guard
- Foot Insulated with 400 grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Oil and High Abrasion Resistant Vibram Lug Rubber Outsole
- Steel Toe meets ASTM I75/C75 Standards F2413-05
- Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards F2413-05
These John Deere® Boots have classic logger style. The waterproof leather is treated during the tanning process to resist moisture. Non-moisture wicking leather is tested 50,000 flexes without any water coming through the leather. The superknit high abrasion Agion treated mosisture wicking lining prevents odors and the growth of fungus. Agion is the only prevention system proven safe and effective enough to be called antimicrobial. The Flexible internal Metatarsal guard protects the upper foot and toe area from "drop" hazards. The Insulated foot and removable Agion treated orthotic insert keeps your feet comfortable and warm all day. 400-gram thinsulate has a temperature rating of 35 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit for cold weather. The tempered steel shank protects and provides support for your arch and protection when using a shovel. The Goodyear welt Construction is recognized worldwide as a superior method of footwear construction for durability. The oil and high abrasion resistant Vibram lug rubber outsole will keep you secure on your feet. Style(s): JD9310
Electrical Hazard Rated,
For more than 160 years, John Deere has been an American icon and a familiar, trusted company with a reputation anchored in reliability, quality workmanship and value. It's only fitting that shoes and boots bearing the John Deere name are as hard working and as skillfully crafted as the farm implements their namesake made.
When customers choose John Deere Boots and Shoes, they know they're buying products they can count on. With styles for people working in agriculture, construction, lawn and turf care and overall demands of work, this is a premium brand for everyone who trusts John Deere for their vocation or recreation.