- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Danner Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
The Zigzag Low was designed for hikers who prefer to hit the trail without high ankle support. But that’s where the differences end. From the ankle down, this boot features the same rugged build of the full-support version: Synergy heel system, co-molded underfoot plates, full-grain and nubuc leather, and 100% waterproof GORE-TEX liners. Style(s): 31028, 30130
An expert is the toughest customer to satisfy. When a product fails to meet their expectations, they simply will not use it. As such, Danner's sole aim is to satisfy the footwear needs of experts in the industry, military, law enforcement, hunting and outdoor recreation. Danner does this this by putting more into their boots than any normal boot company would - in a word, Danner overbuilds.
Overbuilding improves the performance of Danner Boots. Overbuilding shows value. Overbuilding separates The Danner Boots brand in an overcrowded marketplace and sets the tone for our entire company. For to overbuild is to overserve - an approach that directly affects how someone is greeted by customer service, how a boot feels in the field and how we aid our partners at sporting goods, hunting and workwear stores. Danner's focused commitment has allowed the Danner brand to accomplish what few can claim: instead of simply being viewed as a product, the Danner Boots name today serves as a badge of self-expression for those at the top of their vocation, as well as those who aspire to be.