- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX
- Full-grain and nubuck leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Danner Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- 6" in height
Tough and light. The Cloud Cap incorporates our Synergy heel system and a dual-density midsole with abrasion resistant toe, triple stitching and quality nubuc leather to deliver breathability and durability for hikers in warm weather environments. The Cloud Cap is comfortable enough to wear as weekend boot. But don’t let the comfort and athletic fit fool you. On the mountain, the Cloud Cap can hold its own. It features tough, triple-stitched seams and protective plates to keep the bottom of your feet safe and secure. Underneath, the Cloud Cap is outfitted with Danner Trailguard outsole for a solid grip on a range of terrains.Style(s): 31020
An expert is the toughest customer to satisfy. When a product fails to meet their expectations, they simply will not use it. As such, Danner's sole aim is to satisfy the footwear needs of experts in the industry, military, law enforcement, hunting and outdoor recreation. Danner does this this by putting more into their boots than any normal boot company would - in a word, Danner overbuilds.
Overbuilding improves the performance of Danner Boots. Overbuilding shows value. Overbuilding separates The Danner Boots brand in an overcrowded marketplace and sets the tone for our entire company. For to overbuild is to overserve - an approach that directly affects how someone is greeted by customer service, how a boot feels in the field and how we aid our partners at sporting goods, hunting and workwear stores. Danner's focused commitment has allowed the Danner brand to accomplish what few can claim: instead of simply being viewed as a product, the Danner Boots name today serves as a badge of self-expression for those at the top of their vocation, as well as those who aspire to be.