- Original cap toe
- Garrison Army Munson last for superior fit
- Comfort & performance leather - "Spit Shineable"
- Extra firm heavy duty Military counters and box toes
- High performance laces
- Dryz® moisture/odor control shock absorbing cushioned insole
- Exclusive Polyurethane single density comfort jump sole unit
- Oil Resistant, non-marking outsole
- Non-trip beveled heel
- Union made in the U.S.A.
- Stay-put heavy duty YKK zipper
The Corcoran Jump Boots are constructed with full-grain 'spit shineable' leather. This leather shines up quickly and easily when needed for uniform. The side zipper helps ease getting these boots on and off. The DRYZ foam footbed keeps your feet cool and dry by absorbing moisture away from your feet in a gel-like substance. With a constant flow of movement, the gelled moisture dissipates continuously throughout the day and completely when your boots are removed. Goodyear Welt Construction offers added durability and stability. The single density polyurethane outsole is non-marking and oil resistant.
Corcoran® has earned the respect of military personnel over the years. From the "Original Jump Boot" that carried paratroopers behind enemy lines in Europe to the newest "Combat Boot" currently being worn in operations in Iraq. Corcoran® has expanded its collection to include footwear designed for security personnel. Built using the best components available, the newest technology and comfort designs Corcoran® remains the brand of choice.