- Original cap toe
- Garrison army munson last for superior fit
- Comfort & performance leather - "spit shine" toe and counter
- Webbing reinforcement for ankle support
- Dryz® moisture/odor control shock absorbing cushioned insoles
- Special ribbed steel paratrooper shank for support
- Extra firm heavy duty military counters and box toes
- Speed lacing
- High performance laces
- Vibram® self cleaning 4-way traction outsole
- Union made in the U.S.A.
- B = Narrow width
- D = Regular width
- EE = Wide width
Complete your uniform with the Field Boots by Corcoran. These boots are made from full-grain leather with "spit shineable" leather on the toe cap and heel counter. This leather shines up quickly and easily when necessary for uniform. The high speed lace system makes lacing easy and quick. The DRYZ® foam keeps your feet cool and dry by absorbing moisture away from your feet in a gel-like substance. With a constant flow of movement, the gelled moisture dissipates continuously throughout the day and completely when shoes are removed. The Vibram® outsole is the perfect base for these boots. These outsoles provide durable, efficient, and comfortable tread designs. Vibram® is recognized as the world leader for high performance in the most rugged footwear.
Corcoran® has earned the respect of military personnel over the years. From the "Original Jump Boot" that carried paratroopers behind enemy lines in Europe to the newest "Combat Boot" currently being worn in operations in Iraq. Corcoran® has expanded its collection to include footwear designed for security personnel. Built using the best components available, the newest technology and comfort designs Corcoran® remains the brand of choice.