- Tumbled full grain leather
- Nylon mesh lining
- Removable, perforated EVA sock liner with Gel Technology insert
- Poured PU midsole
- Steel shank
- Steel toe
- For soft toe version see style P73687
- T870 Ultra Work Compound outsole: SRX extreme slip resistance is "best in class" exceeding industry standards; outstanding resistance to oil, water, heat, and abrasion
- Ergonomic footwear design reduces fatigue
Looking for a solid work boot that will give you comfort and function? Look no further; the CAT Men's Diagnostic Hi Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots are the ones you need.Made with full-grain leather and a slip-resistant outsole that will keep you safe in wet or dry conditions, these boots are made to last. Get the best with CAT Footwear.Style(s): P89940
Electrical Hazard Rated,
CAT® Footwear is inspired by hard work and driven by life.
CAT Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. and the global footwear licensee of Caterpillar® Inc. Known around the world for being the premier manufacturer of earthmoving equipment, Caterpillar is committed to providing consumers with the tools it takes to get the job done.
For nearly two decades, CAT Footwear has been designing and engineering quality footwear that lives up to the hard-working reputation of the Caterpillar brand. CAT Footwear originally created a small collection of work boots designed to provide the worker with comfort and durability that met the challenges of the worksite. Today, CAT Footwear sells a wide range of footwear – from work boots to casual footwear – in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Our uncompromising nature guarantees that our product, our promise and our people are second to none. We are Earthmovers.